Our Training & Development staff offer the following services:
- Providing high quality educational training programs to employees so they can best utilise the benefits, services, policies, procedures and processes of their organisation.
- Aligning employees with customer expectations and company standards.
- Assisting individuals in developing their interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Improving the quality of work life and job satisfaction for employees.
Our Training & Development division observes and assesses individual, departmental and organisational needs in order to:
- Orient new employees to the company
- Assist employees in their personal and professional development and advancement
- Conceptualise, design and present training programs intended to motivate, challenge, strengthen and enlighten staff and to align professional skills with organisational needs
- Enhance customer service
- Enhance intra and inter department teamwork
- Enhance workforce/organisational flexibility / versatility
- Improve key interpersonal skills including communication and conflict resolution skills
- Improve quality and quantity of productivity
- Increase employee commitment, encourage favourable attitudes, loyalty and cooperation
- Remove performance deficiencies
- Reduce employee turnover
- Meet regulatory and legal requirements
- Promote and support change and assist individuals and departments as they adapt to change
- Reduce human resource complaints and litigation
- Reduce workplace stress and burn-out
- Support the company’s mission and strategy
|Leadership||Front Line Supervisor Training||Performance Management||Industrial Relations||Health & Safety||Transport & Driver Training|
|Management Development||Employee Orientation & Induction||Objective Setting||Negotiating Skills||Safety Statement& Risk Assessment Training||Secure Load Training|
|Individual Mentoring||Communications Giving & Receiving Feedback||Conducting Performance Appraisals||Dispute Resolution awareness training||Manual Handling Training||CPC Modules|
|Assertiveness Skills||Train the Trainer||Preparing submissions for third party referrals||Working from Heights Training||Customised Programmes|
|Time Management Skills||Disciplinary Meetings||Industrial Relations legislation||Display Screen Equipment Assessments|